100 Games Like Age of Empires You Should Play · GamesLikee
100 Games Like Age of Empires If You're Looking for Something Similar . Here are 100 Best Games Like Age of Empires for PC,macOS,iOS,Android,Linux,PlayStation 3,Xbox 360,PlayStation,Nintendo Switch,PlayStation 2
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The game takes place in the expanded Star Wars Universe, almost 4,000 years before the events described later in the films. The game begins on the ship "The Endar Spire ", attacked by the Sith fleet near the planet Taris. Player and one of the pilots, Carth Onasi, descend on the planet in an escape pod. Their primary goal is to find a Jedi named Bastila Shan, who commanded their ship. She has the mastery of battle meditation, by which the Republic has managed so far to withstand the onslaught of the Sith.
Knights of the Old Republic is the first computer game, which takes place in the author's world of Star Wars. Battles go through in real time, but they can be suspended at any time. The main character balances between good and evil, and each of his actions depends on his belonging to the Light or Dark sides of the Force, and ultimately the ending of the game.
In place of magic came the Force Powers that is vested in the Jedi, and they are divided into three categories: light, dark and neutral. Any Jedi can study any force that is sufficient for his level.
The plot of the game is intimately connected with the mythology of Ancient Greece, Egypt and the East and tells about the campaign of the main hero against a trio of lesser Titans known as Telkines, massive creatures, who took advantage of depriving people of divine guardianship to give the Earth to the power of the Titans.
In the gameplay, the primary focus is made on destroying numerous monsters and developing character characteristics and skills. The plot is directly divided into three acts, and the game world, respectively, into three broad areas: Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt and the Ancient East, as well as the final location - Olympus.
One of the features of the gameplay is the presence of many elements, borrowings and references to lands, characters, weapons and monsters from the ancient mythologies of the Greeks and Egyptians, and the plot bosses are the murderer of Hercules - Nessus, the huge scarab and demonic bull.
Age of Empires II HD is a strategy game, the remastered version of the original game with improved graphics and some new features including the Workshop compatibility. It's followed by three expansions: The Forgotten, The African Kingdoms and The Rise of the Rajas that add new civilizations, campaigns, and modes to the game.
In Age of Empires II HD, you develop the selected civilization from the Dark Ages to the modern time. You have multiple units to complete different tasks such as mining resources, explore the world and fight enemies. You can also reveal new technologies and upgrade your units. There are different ways to win: you can either fight the enemy civilization or choose a peaceful way and develop your science and culture instead of war. To develop efficiently, you need to manage resources carefully.
In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!
Mount & Blade: Warband is the eagerly anticipated stand alone expansion pack for the game that brought medieval battlefields to life with its realistic mounted combat and detailed fighting system.
Graphical overhaul: Support added for HDR, FSAA, depth of field, soft particles, tone mapping, and many other effects
New models with greater detail and high-quality textures
Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege
A campaign allowing you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals
The ability to upgrade your companions to vassals by granting them lands
The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery
Improved mechanics for soldier morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low
Pick any projectile...
This action-adventure game released under the auspices of EA Originals Electronic Arts initiative. The game can not be played alone: there is simply no singleplayer. The available options are either to play the game on one device using split-screen or using the online multiplayer. You do not need to buy two games to play with somebody: when buying a friend, you can give the code for downloading a full version of the game, which, however, will be active only if you pass it together.
The story tells of two prisoners who were together in one prison in the US at the beginning of the 70s. To avoid the dangers of prison, they decide to flee. A Way Out is a third-person adventure game in which the story is told simultaneously for two characters. Since they develop asynchronously, there are often situations where one of the players loses the control over the character because of the story cutscene, and the other can safely move around the prison. Roles are not fixed and can change during the playthrough.
Cossacks: European Wars is a historical real-time strategy based on events of the 16th through the 18th centuries in Europe, when nations and states were created and demolished, and wars shed seas of blood. There are 16 nations or regions in Cossacks: Algeria, Austria, England, France, the Netherlands, Piemonte, Poland, Portugal, Prussia, Russia, Saxony, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and Venice. Each has its own original graphics, economic and technical development peculiarities, military advantages and drawbacks, and unique units and technologies, providing vast choices of tactics and strategy in war against any enemy. Thus, England is the mightiest sea power, Austria has powerful light and heavy cavalry, and Cossacks are the pride of the Ukrainian army.
Battles of up to 8,000 units may be conducted on single or network game maps. One can carry out lingering city sieges, wage guerilla wars, capture commanding heights and arrange ambushes, deploy landing forces on enemy shores, and conduct sea battles. The game system is arranged to reduce per-unit control and resource micromanagement, and to turn to global goals of powerful economy formation, science development, the capturing of new lands, and defending borders.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!Key Features
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time...
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The...
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Based on the international versions of the games that were previously only released in Japan and Europe, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings these timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.
Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
International Edition content,
Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
For the first time, the authentic gunplay and visceral first-person action of the Red Orchestra series is coming to an era of automatic rifles, man-portable grenade launchers and more modern weapons systems. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam casts players into a brutal, authentic recreation of the Vietnam War.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam offers intense tactical action for up to 64 players in battles between the US forces and the Vietnamese, with each force having their own unique abilities and tactical advantages such as Napalm Strikes, Artillery Barrages, surface-to-air missiles, traps, ambushes and more.
A variety of authentic period weapons available including the M16, M14, M60, M79 and M3 Grease Gun for the Americans; and the Type 56 Assault Rifle (a Chinese copy of the famous AK-47), RPG-7, MAT-49, SKS Carbine and many, many more for the Vietcong.
Weapons also have a wide range of functionality with in-game implications, including adjustable stocks, attachable bayonets, and a new and advanced recoil system which builds on the already phenomenal weapon...
- Majesty 2
- Kingmaker expansion
- Battles of Ardania expansion
- Monster Kingdom expansion
- Real-time strategy with indirect control – your heroes have a will of their own
- Build the ultimate fantasy kingdom and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain
- Defend your realm with noble warriors, spell-wielding wizards, or wild barbarians
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN
• Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making - now in classic LEGO brick fun!
• Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
• Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
• Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
• Play with family and friends with...
Lead the great armies of the Star Wars™ Episode II: Attack of the Clones saga in intense real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookies, Trade Federation, Gungans or Royal Naboo to determine the course of the Galactic Civil War.
Expand the battlefield with the Clone Campaigns addon. Choose to play as the breakaway Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Galactic Republic in 14 missions based on characters, vehicles and locations from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- Execute campaigns over land, sea, and air in single-player campaigns, skirmishes, and multiplayer battles.
- Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids to epic ground battles to aquatic realms.
- Deploy vast armies up to 200 units per side - that can include Bounty Hunters, Jedi, Droids™, Wookiee Kat tanks and much more.
- Manage resources and upgradable technology into your strategy, such as Wookie ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology and Jedi stamina.
- Create custom single or multiplayer campaigns featuring virtually any Star Wars units and settings with the Scenario Editor.
Fortnite Battle Royale is the completely free 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. Download now for FREE and jump into the action.
This download also gives you a path to purchase the Save the World co-op PvE campaign during Fortnite’s Early Access season, or instant access if you received a Friend invite.
Network Players 2-99
10GB minimum save size
Online Play (Required)
Fortnite © 2017, Epic Games, Inc. Epic Games, Fortnite, Unreal, Unreal Engine 4, UE4, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. All rights reserved. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective...
The Age of Wonders, once a time of magic and peace. An age swept into the ravaging gale of chaos by the arrival of a single, uninvited race: the Humans. The fragile balance that existed between the ancient races, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and others, has changed into a struggle for power and survival in the wake of the turmoil the Humans have brought to the land. Prepare for a strategy adventure where you will uncover wondrous ancient artifacts, awesome magical power, and the secrets of a shattered empire. Ally with the forces of light or darkness to determine the fate of the world in the Age of Wonders!
- Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing.
- 12 unique fantasy races, over 50 different heroes with upgradable abilities, dozens of spells and scores of locations to explore.
- Employ strategic and tactical skills to command troops in capturing vital locations and defeating...
StarCraft is an action game developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and Mass Media Inc.. It came out on 31-03-1998. Blizzard Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
StarCraft is available on PC, Nintendo 64 and macOS.
It was scored by Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford, Jason Hayes and Tracy W. Bush.
This is a dog-eat dog world of corruption, murder and sex – and as the new kid on the block you’re looking a little like ‘milk on the bone’!
Mob Rule is a Real-Time Strategy game that simulates an underworld grab for power, wealth and real estate. You’ll start off as a small time thug and you’ll have just enough assets to build a soup kitchen. Choose a tenant and start working the ‘hood’.
Slowly but surely you’ll build up an empire and drive away your competition. You’ll conscript a loyal workforce, fix things with the cops, make the right pay-offs and succeed in your quest for total control.
Alternatively, you might just screw up completely and end up sleeping with the fishes!
Over 40 unique and upgradable buildings!
Three kinds of troops: Thugs, Repairmen and Gangsters!
Ten quirky tenants!
Multiple resources to manage and use to construct your empire!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Network Players 2-24
20GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Required)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™...
Le module multijoueur de Battle.net® nécessite de configurer votre router et les ports de votre pare-feu ; plus de details ici.
Ah, voyageur ! Restez donc un peu et écoutez...
Les ténèbres s'éveillent dans les profondeurs de Tristram.
Un Mal ancien se répand dans tout le pays, terrorisant la population et la plongeant dans une guerre civile. Vous allez devoir résoudre un mystère dont les pièces maîtresses ne sont autres qu'un roi fou, son fils disparu ainsi qu'un mystérieux évêque.
Vous avez voyagé jusqu'à la source même de ce Mal : la ville de Tristram, qui ne compte plus désormais qu'une poignée de survivants, harcelés et terrorisés par le fléau qui s'est abattu sur eux. Bâtie sur les ruines d'un vieux monastère, une cathédrale s'y dresse encore, mais des lueurs sinistres et des bruits à glacer le sang résonnent dans ses salles abandonnées... et c'est là que vous allez devoir vous aventurer.
Lancez-vous si vous l'osez dans une quête qui exigera que vous veniez à bout du Mal suprême...
Plongez-vous dans un jeu d'action/RPG légendaire qui a influencé tout un genre.
Écumez les salles de Diablo dans la peau d'un guerrier, d'un sorcier...
To stand alone in war is extremely unpleasant. Extremely pleasant, on the other hand, is the stand-alone version Cossacks: Back to War. Containing all of the gameplay features of Cossacks: European Wars and Cossacks: The Art of War, this is a complete care package for all current and future Cossacks fans. This add-on contains 100 captivating missions taking place between the 16th and 18th centuries. In addition, two new nations, Switzerland and Hungary, are included. These countries waged war in the late Middle Ages and essentially influenced the development of European military strategies. This addition causes the second add-on of Cossacks to pass the threshold of allowed gaming fun.
Thrilling real-time strategy game with historical background.
Fascinating 3D landscapes.
Play takes place in Europe between the 16th and 18th centuries.
Stand-alone game, other Cossacks games not required to play.
A total of 20 different European nations to command.
100 new single missions.
2 new nations: Switzerland and Hungary with a total of 8 new units.
Spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000 units.
4 different difficulty levels.
1 new camel riding unit for Algeria and Turkey: Bedouin.
Become a fellow of the famous medieval Hanse trading association in the 13th century. Manage the politics, prestige and economic success in your city and the known parts of Europe! Create a medieval trade empire and expand in to encompass the whole Old World. Build warehouses, workshops, brickworks and much more to strengthen your financial position in the Hansa. Gain reputation in your hometown by developing its infrastructure with roads, hospitals, schools and become Lord Mayor thus gaining full control of the city. Be a famous pirate killer or become one yourself!
Visit the great cities of Hamburg, Stockholm, London, Novgorod, Oslo and more. Explore the Mediterranean as you build your trade empire. Hold galas to celebrate victory in battle and your town's growth. Run massive trading operations and cope with...
The action takes place on prison planet Alcatraz. Its inhabitants are inveterate criminals that were banished there for the life term for their terrible crimes. The main objective of the game is to control a sabotage group that consists of the only one person in the beginning and enlarges through the game. The player has to use all sorts of resources and means to accomplish the mission.Key features:
- Absolutely unique universe
- Creation of the main character allows changing basic characteristics and appearance including facial animation based on LifeMode technology
- Tense atmosphere determined by deep immersion to planet's criminal world
- Comprehensive dialogue system allowing the player to choose the way of behaving and communication on his own
- More than 100 kinds of cold steel and firearms
- More than 200 characters involved in dialogues
- More than...
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
The new 3-D engine takes the franchise to the next level, allowing smooth scaling from an 'eye in the sky' view of an entire continent down to super detailed close-up of a beautifully modeled train, building, or just the landscape.
Railroad Tycoon 3 also includes more multiplayer support than its predecessor, integrating an on-line chat and matchmaking service. To top everything off, the game's soundtrack features another installment of some of the best authentic blues, bluegrass, and Americana music around.
Multiplayer available in LAN mode only.
As a provincial governor charged with spreading the glory of Rome our mission is clear: build cities, foster trade and industry, make money. How you accomplish this is entirely up to you. Gain wealth and power, make a career out of pleasing the emperor, battle Barbarians and repel invaders or concentrate on building the next Eternal City. Fail and you’ll end up as lunch for the lions. Prove your strength of mind and spirit and you just may be crowned Caesar!
- Build rule and defend on one screen - a truly intuitive, helpful interface lets you jump right in and start building.
- Citizens give you a glimpse into the life of the common man – talk to them for clues about how to improve your city.
- Various new structures and challenges arise throughout your Governor’s career, for tremendous depth of play and replayability.
In "SimCity," you had the power to build and control cities ... with The Sims, you'll create and control people!
Warcraft III: Reforged is a stunning reimagining of the revolutionary real-time strategy game that laid the foundation for Azeroth’s most epic stories. Veterans and newcomers alike will experience these pivotal events in Azeroth’s history like never before.
Return of the legendary Cossacks! The sequel of the award winning strategy series.
Leaning on the history of the 17th and 18th century, the real time strategy game awakens colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers simultaneously on the battlefield.
This remake of the classic game, that originally launched in 2000, contains all of the elements that distinguish the successful Cossacks games and combines them with contemporary 3D-graphics. Cossacks 3 provides the player with infinite tactical options, including not only the construction of buildings, the production of raw materials, but also the broad selection of various units and the influence of the landscape.
20 nations, 120 different unit types, 100 research opportunities, and over 220 different historical buildings are available to the player. Besides the battles ashore, players can build an armada and attack their enemies at sea. Cossacks 3 offers five historic single player-campaigns and up to eight players can fight each other in multiplayer-mode on one map. The player can forge alliances with or against others as well as challenge the computer. Randomly generated maps provide endless variations and can be adapted to the gamer’s needs.
Grandiose battles of up...
The Entente WWI Battlefields gives a chance to see it with your own eyes and try to change the history. Choosing one of five available countries of this real time strategy game (France, Germany, Russia, Austro-Hungary, England) players get under command troops with various units starting from infantry and cavalry and ending with battleships. All units were made true from historical point of view by using archive documents and photos. Every nation has its own features, which allow you to use strengths and weaknesses of troops from different states.
Economic and military advisors are present in the game to facilitate control...
American Conquest – Players set sail from Europe to discover new world and conquer its innumerable riches. The game begins in 1492, when Columbus lands in the Caribbean beginning three centuries of war as 12 different tribes and nations battle for survival and conquest. In eight historical campaigns spanning 42 missions you will play the role of great legends such as Pizarro and Washington commanding epic real-time battles containing up to 16000 soldiers on 3D landscapes. Harness new technologies, unique weaponry, improved fighting units, and the delicate world of diplomacy. Play with fire! Conquer America!Key features:
- Epic real-time strategy with historical background
- Captivating real-time battles with up to 16,000 units
- Covers the era between 1492 and 1813
- 42 versatile missions in 8 thrilling campaigns e.g. Pizarro's Expedition, the War of Tecumseh, the Seven Years War, the American War of Independence
- 6 historical battles in multiplayer mode
- 9 separate single player missions
- 12 different nations and tribes: Spain, England, France, Aztecs, Incas, Mayas, Sioux, Delaware, Huron, Iroquois League, Pueblos, USA
- Over 100 different units and 106 buildings
- Tactical formations for infantry, cavalry and artillery using officers, drummers and standard bearers
- Realistic artillery effects, including gunner squadrons transporting and loading...
- Loyal knights blessed with special skills stand true at your side. Use them wisely in the military, the administration of your lands and in diplomacy, and then use their hard-won experience to further develop their talents as you see fit.
- Astute development of your estates and castles both satisfies your people and secures you decided strategic advantages. A suitable infrastructure can soon promote a flourishing economy. Exotic resources and relicts are spread over the game world and will reward your complete kingdom with special amenities.
- Lead your hand picked troops into battle and conquer enemy realms. Storm massive fortresses or lay siege to them and starve your enemies out or even poison the water. Defend your own realms against invading forces and use your tactical skills wisely.
- Use your feel for diplomacy when concluding...
A professional mercenary is in pursuit of a certain Russian "businessman", who stole a large amount of money from his "colleagues". Now he is hiding in a small country of Latin America to avoid an inevitable punishment. What seemed like an easy task at first, soon turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind - intricate political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.Features
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, "Best Computer Games", "GameLand" and "Game World Navigator" magazines
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with optional upgrades
- Varied ammunition as well as an extensive list of equipment
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make your own choices and to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries
- Upgraded graphics engine
Your match-3, tower defense, and strategy skills will determine the fate of your armies, but the many political decisions you make as a leader affect the story and the culture of your kingdom. As your capital city improves, you will have access to more powerful spells, mightier elite troops, and better battlefield gear and armaments. Along the way you will also earn achievements, complete quests, and fill your Bestiary with enemies.
- 50 towers across 3 continents.
- Millions of story possibilities determined by your policy choices.
- Deep strategy elements.
- 4 cultural spectrums: Martial, Druidic, Elemental, Republic.
- 20 spells.
- 10 types of troops.
- 12 implements of war.
ReignMaker: Saving the World One Tower at a Time.
Core Gameplay The gameplay relies on a story-based, mission-to-mission plot. Players will choose missions and upgrade heroes. The Fallen Champions Campaign Map covers one specific region of Britannia, where players command three very different heroes. Each hero has his own storyline and each of these...
Return to the glory days of role-playing and adventure with this humor-filled fantasy epic, styled in the vein of classic PC RPGs, where you play the charming villain. Blending turn-based combat and spellcasting with puzzle solving and adventure, players can choose from three character classes—brigand (strength), rogue (stealth), or sorcerer (magic), each with unique storylines and adventures—in one of the largest retro role-playing experiences ever. A spiritual heir to yesteryear's heroic quests, adventurers are invited to explore a world of hand-drawn wonder, as they wind their way through trap-infested dungeons, battle slavering beasts with swords or custom-made spells, and steal entire town's worth of treasure from unsuspecting townsfolk. Being bad has never felt so good!
- Classic fantasy Adventure/RPG packed with adventure, puzzles, combat, and spellcasting
- Play as one of three anti-heroes with unique quests: Brigand, Rogue, or Sorcerer
- Lie, cheat, and steal your way through tales of charming villainy with multiple endings
- Use swords, spells, or wits to blaze a path to victory: Styles vary with every play
- Hand-drawn world seamlessly blends role-playing and adventure
- Interact with over 50 NPCs and explore over 200 rooms
- Customize your own spells, skills, and adventures
A real time strategy (RTS) game which added some new mechanics to the RTS genre (town bell is the most notable). Graphics is all bitmap, but it's quality is surprisingly high and sound design is immersive and unforgettable.
American scientists working for Department of Defense find out that this mineral is in fact identical to the substance used to power an extraterrestrial artifact in their possession. This object is called the EON (Extraterrestrial Object Nexus).
It was found in 1919 by Colonel Emerson near the site of the Tunguska explosion. Emerson was the commander of a US military unit in charge of transporting US war supplies from the city of Vladivostok to the Eastern front during World War I.
DoD Experiments have shown that items placed in the capsule are transported hundreds of thousands of years back in time. The American scientists were not able to understand its construction, nor could they manage to synthesize its fuel. Eventually, the machine - classified Top Secret - was stored, pending further advances in human science.
Enjoy raw arcade shooter satisfaction on a gigantic modern scale. Collect over 300 weapons: assault rifles, rocket launchers, energy weapons, sniper rifles, grenade launchers and more! Play with 4 upgradeable armor types: Jetpack, Battle, Tactical, and Trooper. Experience Massive replayability through arcade style scoring, tons of weapons to collect, and multiple difficulty levels in every game mode!
In addition, the game also features a six player Survival mode that pits a human squad against a nonstop onslaught of the largest enemies the aliens have to offer. New Detroit’s giant bug problem is unavoidable, and mankind’s last hope lies with the Earth Defense Force. Defend the world from the insect invasion, even if it means blowing up the entire city as part of the extermination process.
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon and the soldiers are equipped better than ever in the latest cult classic iteration that follows in the footsteps...
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
Java RequirementMake sure you have Java 7 Update 45 (or better) installed!
On Windows, if you have trouble, you may need to uninstall other versions of Java.
You can get Java from: http://www.java.com/getjava
- Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don't worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less "blocky" look
- Challenging artificial intelligence -- enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds...
As your skills increase, upgrading the difficulty level will guarantee that there is always a task that will put you and your truck to the ultimate test! At the highest difficulty setting external camera views are disabled, forcing you to maneuver like the pros using only in-cab mirrors. A test that will award you the gold medals and the honor of being a real trucking titan!Key features
- 50+ challenges, with achievements and awards, guarantees you will want to keep on truckin'
- Incredible 3D graphics that bring beautifully detailed trucks and trailers to life
- Multiple camera views of an intricate 3D world
- From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series
Re-live the glory of the first Red Alert™ in the Command & Conquer™ franchise with this downloadable PS one® Classic. Imagine an alternate history where Hitler never existed, and the USSR and Stalin rose to power and begin a full scale invasion of Europe. Welcome to Red Alert™, comrade. Wage World War II like never before as the Allied faction and restore freedom, or claim Europe for the glory of the Soviet Union in over 25 strategic missions.
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 978 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
Alternatively the player may take control of early Anglo-Saxon factions, such as Wessex and Mercia, with the aim of repelling the Viking invasion and ultimately controlling the British Isles in its entirety.
• Adds new Anglo-Saxon and Viking factions with additional units alongside the detailed new Campaign map.
• Also includes added functionality for the main game, such as flaming ammunition and three new factions with which to play through the original Grand Campaign.
• Get up close and personal with nearly 200 visually stunning animals from around the globe
• Create the Zoo of your dreams with the biggest, most detailed environments ever utilizing intuitive yet powerful controls designed for Zoo Tycoon fans of all ages
• It’s your zoo – design and manage your ideal zoo from intuitive road construction to the ability to adjust the enclosures and decorate them. The choice is yours!
• Extended Campaign Mode lets you become the ultimate zoo tycoon by completing 30 exciting scenarios all around the world!
• Specialized Challenge Mode features 20 specialized zoos. Collect all the species and transfer animals from one of your zoos to another! But beware of the crises that can strike at any time!
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge is a strategy game developed by Westwood Studios. It was originally released in 2001. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge on PC.
The crowned heads of Europe launch a new military campaign to re-conquer the Holy Land. The time has come for you to assemble your armies and take back the land as Richard the Lionheart. Or assume the role of the great Saladin and defend your people against the oncoming invasion. Lionheart: King’s Crusade gives you the chance to make the dreams of the past a reality.
The King’s Crusade is a real-time strategy game that places you in the era of the Third Crusade, spanning the years 1189-1192. Control and upgrade the leaders and their armies, lead your men into fierce battles, complete the objectives of the campaign by guiding various historical factions through political events, collect relics, and unlock new content on your crusade.
- Play through two single-player campaigns – Crusader and Saracen
- Oversee hundreds of soldiers in real-time epic battles
- Command your forces, conquer territory, and expand your realm on a fully 3D map
- Strategically manage your army between missions
- Rewrite the past with famous historical characters serving as the main heroes
- Up to 1000 units per scenario including historically accurate tanks, artillery, infantry and aircraft
- Gigantic maps offer unparalleled strategic depth and tactical choices
- Destructable terrain, bridges, houses, fortifications and trees
- Build fortifications and pontoon bridges
- Contains the original RTS classic "Sudden Strike", "Sudden Strike Forever" add-on and "Total War" map pack
- Contains map editor
As a budding entrepreneur, you will build factories, construct efficient transport lines, move raw materials, produce finished goods, and arrange trade with the world's developing cities, providing them with the resources they need to flourish - for as they grow and prosper, so do you.
Designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth, Rise of Industry has enough strategic complexity and replayability to satisfy the most experienced fans of the genre, while its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well.Features
- Experience tailored for every player - Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favour (or repair damage) with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products and manage the manufacturing process from harvesting raw materials all the way to delivering the end product to local stores & townspeople
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable the efficient transfer...
Take control of any of twelve emerging Human civilizations: Egyptian, Indian, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongol, Greek, Roman, Carthaginian, Norman, Viking or Celt.
- Unique gameplay that is not just about gathering resources, amassing a big army and attacking enemies.
- An incredible blend of city management, trade, industry, espionage, diplomacy and conquest.
- You can either fight or buy your way to victory.
- Play as Humans or Fryhtans
- 12 Ancient Human Kingdoms, including Egyptian, Indian, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongol, Greek, Roman, Carthaginian, Norman, Viking or Celt.
- 7 Fearful Fryhtan Species and their Special Units & Powers
- 12 Powerful Gods and Goddesses
- Heroes to hire for each of the 12 human civilizations
- Build Industries & Trading Routes
- Intriguing espionage actions, including agitation, counter-spy, information theft, bribing, assassination, technology theft, and camouflage.
- Conduct Subtle Diplomacy or Flagrantly Break Treaties
- A Random Campaign Generator with role playing elements.
- HD support – Support screen resolutions up to 1920x1080.
- Large map mode which is 4 times as large as the original map, opening up new strategy possibilities.
- Excerpted from "The Memoirs of Guybrush Threepwood: The Monkey Island Years"
Fourth in the legendary Monkey Island series of graphic adventures!
• An original, cinematic story full of drama, sociopathic parrots, and a villain with a sinister agenda!
• Dozens of lusciously rendered backgrounds!
Hundreds of puzzles to challenge both novice and veteran pirates... er, adventurers!
• New jokes! New puns! New insults! And more monkeys...