8 Best Games Like Dead Age You Should Play (2020)
Best Games Like Dead Age
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Ash of Gods: Redemption is a turn-based RPG that combines tactical combat, CCG elements, and a constantly evolving story in which no one is safe from death, including the main characters.
Ash of Gods is the story of three separate protagonists rising in response to a centuries-old menace once thought to be mere folklore.
Ash of Gods’ storyline is constantly evolving in response to players’ choices, sometimes even resulting in death. But, the death of a character is not game over. Instead, the story moves forward with the death of that character and previous choices continuing to impact future events.
Combat in Ash of Gods is a blend of both traditional turn-based strategy and CCG gameplay. While individual tactics will depend upon the skills and classes of your characters, you will unlock and accumulate cards that have the power to unleash powerful abilities, sometimes altering the course of an entire battle.
WHAT MAKES ASH OF GODS UNIQUE
Decisions with Major ImpactsEvery decision, whether on or off the battlefield, has the capacity to alter the course of events and the fate of your party with major repercussions. But, even the death of your leader...
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.Game Modes
Planet Explorers features single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food,...
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy...
Curious Expedition is a roguelike expedition simulation set in the late 19th century. Together with famous personalities you will venture on unprecedented expeditions to regions never explored before for fame, science and treasures. Put on your pith helmet and khakis and make your way through a lush, procedurally generated world full of wonder and mystery. Now go explore, adventure awaits!Gameplay overview
- Experience your very own adventure through a procedural story which makes every game unique.
- Explore procedurally generated worlds, each with its own distinctive set of challenges for the ambitious explorer.
- Plan and equip your trek. A good explorer is prepared for any eventuality.
- Manage your resources to keep your trek alive and sanity high. Balance your needs with the desire to carry all that precious treasure back home.
- Visit and interact with the land’s natives. Enter villages, trade and communicate with local tribes and civilizations that are unknown to mankind.
- Loot mysterious temple ruins to gain fame and treasures, but watch out for deadly traps and curses that will compromise your trek and the world around you.
- Equip and utilize miraculous treasures to gain advantages, but be wary of unforeseeable side effects.
- Fight and defend your trek against a wide...
In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and...
Star Explorers:Earth has been destroyed, and humanity must find a way to survive. Your job is to help the human race, those remaining on the mother-ship, to find another earth-like world to inhabit. Star Explorers attempts to capture the vastness, loneliness and desolation of space exploration, along with easy to learn, old-school shooter mechanics.
- Randomly generated galaxy which the player can fully explore
- Randomly generated planets, with features based on factors such as atmosphere, distance from star etc...
- Randomly generated cave systems on some planets
- Day/Night cycles on each planet
- Resource management and survival in hostile conditions
- Randomly generated alien life, for a unique experience with each play-through
- Random Quests, in addition to the main quest
- Database of Sectors, Stars and Planets in which player can take notes and customize the names of stars and planets
- Intelligent alien life, either hostile or friendly towards the player
- Inventory system
- Trade System with friendly aliens
- Melee and projectile combat with hostile aliens
- Random weapons (similar to Borderlands)
- Suit upgrade system, which allows player to explore previously uninhabitable planets
Outlaws of the Old West is a massively multiplayer survival MMO with a huge world, thousands of items and a modular building system. Survive the wild, build your own homestead, defeat villainous bandits and work with others to tame the Wild West.
Multiple biomes and changing weather affect not only the types of resources you can harvest, but also the animals you encounter.
The scale of the environment and harsh climates will challenge the player's knowledge of the land and ability to survive.
Launching with an initial massive play area of 144km^2 that will only get larger it's easy to get lost in the wilderness.
Use anything you can get your hands on to survive.
Satisfy your basic needs such as hunger and thirst and protect yourself against dangerous predators like animals, bandits, and other players.
Preperation, wit, and a strong gumption are necessary to withstand the harsh environment.
The temperature and climates will also affect your ability to survive so be sure to bundle up!
With a real-time day to night cycle, temperature, and changing weather, one must be prepared to endure the elements.
After the sun sets, nocturnal wildlife and lower visibility make for a fun and different experience.
Be prepared for a...
The Cavern of Time is an RPG/Adventure game where you guide the journey of a young girl, treading into a world of dangerous creatures, mystical skills and long-buried secrets. Can you find the magical locket in this perilous realm and cure your beloved grandmother's illness? Visit the Cavern of Time and find out!
- Completely randomized loot system with over 120 items and over 100 prefixes and suffixes for them, making for almost unlimited combinations.
- Fully written with novel-quality interludes and story line.
- Lots of side quests to complete and skills to learn. Built in achievements track various accomplishments during the game.
- Over 30 different monsters to fight, each with their own strengths, and modifiers for them as well for even more variety.
- High-quality maps, monsters and graphics, along with a lush music score enhance the experience.
- Fully controllable with mouse or keyboard.