100 Games Like Nether Earth Remake You Should Play · GamesLikee
100 Games Like Nether Earth Remake If You're Looking for Something Similar . Here are 100 Best Games Like Nether Earth Remake for PC,macOS,Linux,Android,iOS,Commodore / Amiga,Nintendo Switch,PlayStation 4,Wii U,Wii
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
- Endless New Adventures - Explore the far corners of fictitious 19th century world in procedurally generated expeditions to Egypt, the Caribbean and much more.
- Compose your Crew - Choose 3 experts out of 20. Fighters are Aggressive but Speakers can solve tactical conflicts with Speech actions.
- Personality = Gameplay - Each conflict can be solved in different ways, depending on your crew's personality and strategy. 'Mood' is one of the most important gameplay elements.
Fight them with Melee, Ranged and Area of Effect attacks,
win them over using Cheers, Charms and Compliments,
or scare them away by Insults, Taunts and Humiliation
- Optimize your Economy - Collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions. Use them to build economy and support for your next expedition.
- Vivid Stories - Find more than a hundred treasures in hundreds of visual events that adapt to the characters and have multiple outcomes.
- Build a reputation - Become a Diplomat, Aggressor or Manipulator. Go for Science, Wealth or Status. Fame is your...
Use your potato smiths to forge weapons and sell them to questing heroes. You will meet more than 70 potato heroes, forge more than 200 weapons, expand your business into 20 wacky areas, manage 30 zany potato smiths, discover 10 legendary pop culture heroes . . . and even adopt a potato dog!
Inspired by games such as Game Dev Story, Weapon Shop De Omasse and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is designed to provide an exciting new gameplay experience to fans of this emerging game genre.
The game score is composed by the legendary Kimura Masahiko, who worked on the original score for the Genso Suikoden Series and the Castlevania Series.Features:
- Research and forge hundreds of weapons
- Manage and train 30 potato smiths
- Sell weapons to questing heroes and build customer loyalty to learn more about these adorable potato people
- Encounter random events and weather conditions
- Explore the potato world for materials, relics and enchantments
- Customize and enhance workshop equipment
- Forge unique weapons for legendary pop culture heroes
This is a clicking adventure that simulates the real-life tapping of a Mayo Jar! You will unveil its story and (maybe) you will learn from it, while you unlock 50 achievements!!Key Features
- Unlock Random Facts!
- Discover the 4 different stories!
- Unlock 50 unique achievements!
- Collect the hand-made Steam Trading Cards!
- Compete with your friends and the world with the online leaderboard!
Top Trumps™ Turbo is a brand new, exclusive fun and exciting Top Trumps™ card game brought to you by Funbox Media. Use the cards and your skills to beat the computer and become the ultimate Top Trumps™ Turbo Champion! Play, win & enjoy this action-packed game with your favourite decks, regularly updated packs, stunning gameplay and a great atmosphere for the whole family to enjoy.
Spin the spinner to choose from 6 different mini games and fill your turbo bar with stars and enter into the Turbo final for a gripping head-to-head match. Collect more decks by downloading them and use your knowledge of the card statistics to win. Gain achievements by winning mini games and keep track of your stats to make sure you are the ultimate Top Trumps™ Turbo Champion!
You may well have only just discovered Top Trumps™ but believe it or not, the original Top Trumps™ card game is over 35 years old. The new look Top Trumps™ Turbo PC game will indulge you into a totally new experience where you will enjoy a variety of favourite decks available. Using the card statistics you have...
Relaxing and easy to pick up, you'll soon find yourself deep in contemplation to perfect each puzzle.
Created by State of Play, famous for their handcrafted aesthetic, KAMI has been created with real paper in an elegant Japanese theme.
KAMI is tactile, engaging and stunning to look at.
► 63 unique puzzles!
► Premium Puzzles and Hints included (A saving of up to $6 USD compared to the mobile version)
► Beautiful handcrafted Japanese look, created using real paper
► Calming and elegant soundtrack
► Created by State of Play, creators of the award-winning papercraft game 'Lume'
SXSW 2014 Gamer's Voice Award - Nominated
***Best of 2013*** Mac App Store
# 1 iOS Puzzle Game in 12 countries
# 1 Game Mac App Store
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
Welcome to Crush Crush – the Idle Dating Sim! Begin your quest to win the hearts of your town’s lovely ladies… after a disastrous intro or two! To do it you’ll have to build your stats, unlock amazing new jobs, and then sweep your waifu off her feet with exotic dates, the perfect gift, or maybe a tickle fight or two.
Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.
Armed with a heavy-duty water cannon, Max has what he needs to vanquish his long-term nemesis: the Mutant Mudds. Max must blast and hover his way across the soiled landscape to seek out mysterious Water Sprites. Legend says collecting all of the mysterious Water Sprites will wash the filthy Mutant Mudds away for good!Key Features
80 hard-as-steel levels spanning across 5 pixelated worlds and 9 neo-retro art themes!
Jet between three 2D playfields and enjoy lovely depth-of-field blur effects – an eyeball treat.
Obtain power-ups from Grannie's Attic to gain access to secret level doorways!
20 ghoulish ghost levels where the rules are turned upside down + spectral power-up.
Unlock Grannie and other playable characters to harness the...
Let your imagination run wild with new tools, course parts, and features as you create the Super Mario courses of your dreams. This sequel to Super Mario Maker launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
It's your turn, with your unknown identity, to find your path for a new beginning.
Reset 1-1 is a good ol' fashioned frantic action RPG platformer! Battle your way through demon hordes and gigantic bosses!
Let's not beat about the bush here. Reset 1-1 is everything you loved about the late 80's/early 90's. It's a blast from the past, with a fresh spin. It's a great little fun game. Remember when games used to be fun and challenging? Reset 1-1 is just that. Enjoy!
Left/Right keys : move
Escape : pause/menu
X : Roll
C/Up Key: Jump
Down Key: Action
START: pause/ start
LB / RB : Attack
LT / RT : Change Weapon
A: Jump B: Roll Y:Action X: Heal
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
One of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful arcade games of the 1980s is back in its Classic pixel perfect 2D form, and a re-imagined Reboot version with state of the art 3D game-play and graphics that remain faithful to the original concept. Both versions are exciting twitch games requiring keen puzzle solving skills and logic.
First introduced in 1982 by Gottlieb, Q*bert was critically-acclaimed and went on to become the third most successful arcade game of all time (behind Pac-Man and Donkey Kong). It inspired home versions, a variety of Q*bert merchandise, numerous copycat games and even an animated TV series.
Q*bert Classic stays true to the original in all its jagged 2D pixel art glory, now optimized for the modern PC with mouse and Steam gamepad controls. As the title character, players jump around an isometric cube pyramid and convert each block’s color while avoiding familiar adversaries Coily, Ugg, Slick, Sam, Wrong Way and Red Ball. Levels become progressively harder with more enemies blocking your path and the tiles requiring multiple jumps to change to the required color.
Q*bert Rebooted takes the arcade classic and catapults it into the 21st century 3D game play...
Gary is an office worker who overslept after a drunken night out in town. Here's where it gets tricky, because this isn't the first time Gary's been late for work, and he could be fired if he's spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he’ll have to prove his smartness and slyness to make his way up the 22 floors standing between him and his office without being caught.
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Fool photocopiers, stroll hiding in a cardboard box or distribute laxatives ... It is possible in Level 22!
- Ready to settle the score with your bosses?
From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22.
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
You must spring out of bed.
You must bargain with the lizardman.
You must heed your undead navigators.
You must slide rows or columns of tiles on a 6x8 grid.
You must match at least 3.
You must run to the right.
You must focus intently on 2 areas of the screen simultaneously.
You must match keys to unlock chests and swords to attack.
You must literally collect your thoughts and trade them for dragons.
You must not dally.
You must not be too hasty.
You must voluntarily ramp up the difficulty by taking on multiple quests at once.
You must incrementally reach your goals. You must build a boat.
You must try again.
You must try again x5.
You must win every time, even when you don’t.
You must remain optimistic.
You must upgrade your magic staff.
You must occasionally stop playing to allow for your hand to uncramp.
You must take credit for random chain combos you made no effort to arrange.
You must trust a blue bean man to make dangerous investments with your money.
You must forget about the blue bean man.
You must mind the asp.
You must reconcile that...
- Visit 100 new stunning spaces at different difficulty levels - from easy to intermediate.
- Take up new challenges and regain the gold stolen by the gnomes.
- Complete Steam achievements and collect trading cards.
- Create your own levels using an intuitive editor and share them with your friends at Steam Workshop.
Abrix for Kids is the continuation of the hit “Abrix the Robot”, which received a lot of positive and enthusiastic opinions from the players. This time it is presented as a slightly easier version, without difficult and extreme spaces, but with an extra dose of humour and great...
Mario Kart 64 (マリオカート64, Mario Kāto Rokujūyon) is a kart racing video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 video game console. It was the successor to Super Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and is the second game in the Mario Kart series. It was released first in Japan on December 14, 1996, and in North America and Europe in 1997. It was later released as a Virtual Console game for the Wii and Wii U in 2007 and 2016, respectively.
Changes from the original include the move to polygon-based true 3D computer graphics for track design, and the inclusion of four-player support. Players take control of characters from the Mario franchise, who race around a variety of tracks with items that can either harm opponents or aid the user. The move to three-dimensional graphics allowed for track features not possible with the original game's Mode 7 graphics, such as changes in elevation, bridges, walls, and pits. However, the characters and items remained 2D pre-rendered sprites.
Your goal: Win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2016 presidential election. Play as one of more than a dozen candidates such as Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and more!
Think you can do better than the other candidates? Create your own candidate from scratch and show the rest of those windbags how to make a real run for the White House. Take to the campaign trail and try to out talk, outsmart, and out spend your opponents!
The Political Machine 2016 features updated relevant political topics from across the 2016 presidential campaign. Dozens of national issues including the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and the Iran Nuclear Deal have been added, with more updates on the way as the season continues. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a fine line between appealing to the widest range of voters or appearing to “flip flop.”
Gaining favor from your voters by interviewing on talk shows might grant you some sympathy, but not everything can be swept under the rug forever. You must always be on the lookout for career-ending scandals like a torrid affair, natural disaster, or an unsavory email trail....
- 20+ hours of classic RPG gameplay.
- Dozens of minigames and sidequests to discover.
- Hundreds of different character configurations.
- Over 100 intelligent and dangerous foes.
- Non-linear storyline that makes your choices count.
- Six different endings.
The Director's Cut update also includes:
- Smarter enemy AI.
- In-game lore encyclopedia.
- Expanded endings.
- Imperial Armaments, Bardsong and Journey to Charn DLC packs.
Explore fascinating levels full of various monsters and and make enough money so you can buy gorgeous hat!
And don't forget to save a beautiful lady! Or to buy one. You don't want to kill all the monsters alone, do you?
- The boar
- +100 levels and more with every update!
- More than 20 types of monsters ready to kill you cruelly.
- Unique magic sticks available in the shop.
- Gorgeous hats!
- Amazing soundtrack by Classican
- Cards and achievements!
The game will help you have fun while spending spare time you don't have
P.S. we have some badges for you
Outfit your band of wizards, warriors, and assassins with custom-made weapons and armor built using a full-fledged crafting system, then lead them into battle against legions of lethal foes. Manage combat tactics, wield ice and fire against your adversaries, and obliterate your opponents in a spray of sparks using magical artifacts. As you explore and gain experience, you'll unlock more challenging scenarios and more powerful special abilities, and along the way you'll meet a host of new friends and enemies in this spellbinding tale that will leave you breathless right up to the end.
Featuring a massive menagerie of creatures to fight, and dozens of unique powers to poison, petrify and annihilate them with, Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar invites you to experience the adventure of a lifetime.
The game also comes with...
Smash TV is a 1990 arcade game created by Eugene Jarvis and Mark Turmell for Williams. It is a dual-stick shooter in the same vein as its predecessor, Robotron: 2084 (also produced by Jarvis). As in the previous game, players battle waves of enemies by using guns. The plot of Smash TV revolves around a futuristic game show in which players compete for various prizes as well as their lives.
The Super NES, Genesis, Master System, and Game Gear versions were titled Super Smash TV.
The 1992 Williams arcade game Total Carnage shares many elements with Smash TV, and was also programmed by Turmell, but isn't a sequel.
Imagine the world where puzzles are a way of life. Where all the cubelets serve their purpose. Where every puzzle-lover can find his dream puzzle and challenge himself to all the boundaries.GooCubelets are happy to give you that opportunity!
With 50 completely new and unique puzzles, every puzzle-loving gamer will find satisfaction. So, if you are ready to crack some riddles, smear some ooze and do a lot of cubing around, this game is definitely for you!YOUR SKILLS
Try your skills while hanging out with the ooziest cubes there are. Imagine the world where Ooze Can Dream.
■ Play poker against Pretty Girls
There are 16 "kawaii" Japanese girls to choose from, each coming your way all dolled up in her cute summer outfit. Start with four girls and as you progress through the game more will become available. Poker play is based on the popular Texas Hold 'em style rules.
■ Each Pretty Girl is unique
Each girl has her own unique style of play. Choose your strategy based on each one's personality! All Pretty Girls feature recorded Japanese voices. Feel their excitement as they yell out during poker play.
■ Choose from two game modes
In Pretty Mode, collect rewards as you defeat random opponents.
In Free Play Mode, choose girls of your liking for your very own poker battles.
※There is no undressing or nudity in this game. It is a poker game with Pretty Girl characters included for your playing enjoyment. Characters and character images are used under license from their respective owners.
Easy to pick up and play, tough to become the best. Organ Biker is a modern retro arcade style motorcycle action and internal organ delivery game for PC! Dr. Perrywinkle Hayfeather II (assumed name) has put out the call for the quickest and most courageous ORGAN BIKER around and the job pays well, VERY well. it's up to you to deliver the goods and grab the riches before all HOPE is lost!... Luckily, you've got MOJO.
Grab your joysticks (or keyboards)
Blaze your way down the road through multiple environments/stages with their own unique enemies and obstacles. Meet Dr. Hayfeather and enjoy a fun story and world that matches the colorful retro aesthetic of Organ Biker's 8 bit graphics and 80's new wave and hip hop inspired chiptune soundtrack.
A Period Piece
Enjoy the colors, resolution, and sounds of your favorite third generation home console with full controller or keyboard support.
A bonus content patch to celebrate Steam release, with more content updates to come!
F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0. It's the only simulator that could improve on MicroProse's landmark combat flight simulator, F-19 Stealth Fighter. You get the same superior game-play and design plus much more true-to-life new graphics, sound that seems to wrap around you, more worlds to conquer and more scenarios to challenge you.
- Sensational Sound. Thrilling new music and digitized speech highlight the updated and enhanced sound package
- Nine Worlds. Run your F-117A through the world's "hot spots", Cuba, North Korea, The Kuwaiti Theatre of Operations, Central Europe, the North Cape, Libya, the Persian Gulf, Vietnam and the Middle East.
- Awesome Missions. With updated scenarios and historically based assignments from the Persian Gulf War, mission generation is absolutely unmatched.
- Eye-popping Graphics. Graduated horizons, landscapes and seascapes in VGA give even experienced pilots a new thrill. All new starting options and ending screens add...
Ready to rage?
In 'Alien Hostage' you must complete all challenges given to you by the human scientists who have trapped you on Earth. The only way to escape and travel back to your home is by completing every single one of their challenges, every dangerous rage inducing stage.
Each consecutive stage will become more difficult. We can guarantee that you will rage unless you can become a master at controlling your UFO.
Collect all the props to proceed to the next stage. Buy upgrades in the human's upgrade store.
Destroy your ship and watch it shatter into small fragments.
Some levels have more to them than just collecting props to proceed, for example, some stages might have small puzzles you must complete.
If you think what I've told you so far sounds hard then your going to love this next part...
The human scientists also have specially designed super weapons to prevent you from reaching your home.
Can you do it?
Can you make it back Home?
Diddy Kong Racing is a racing video game developed and published by Rare for the Nintendo 64. It was released on 21 November 1997 in Japan and Europe and 24 November 1997 in North America. The game is set in "Timber's Island" and revolves around Diddy Kong and his friends' attempt to defeat the intergalactic pig-wizard antagonist, Wizpig, through winning a series of races. The player can take control of any of the featured characters throughout the game. Diddy Kong Racing features five worlds with four racetracks each, and the ability to drive a car, hovercraft, or pilot an aeroplane.
Development of the game began after the release of Killer Instinct 2, and was intended to be a real-time strategy game known as Wild Cartoon Kingdom during early stages. As time progressed, the game shifted from a Walt Disney World-influenced racing game to a unique title named Pro-Am 64, in which Nintendo had no involvement with. Due to the delays of Banjo-Kazooie, Rare felt that they needed a stronger intellectual property to attract a wider audience for a game scheduled to release before Christmas 1997, thus making the decision to revolve a game around the character of Diddy Kong.
RPG Tycoon aims to create a familiar yet original experience for players of all ages by combining classic tycoon gameplay with the unique theme of Kingdom management.
Can you generate enough money to keep your struggling kingdom alive? Will you be able to keep the settlements you're protecting free from danger? Do you think you have what it takes to win the award for "Greatest Kingdom in All of the Land?"
- START FROM NOTHING
Choose from over 60 unique buildings and decoration styles to design your ideal kingdom!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND
Choose from over 30 different Quick Quest combinations & over 60 unique Epic Quests to unlock new content!
- BE THE GREATEST KINGDOM IN ALL OF THE LAND
Explore the islands of the Antipodal Archipelago. Sail the three oceans, including the volcanic waters and the frozen seas. Find ancient shipwrecks, battle for lost treasure, build and upgrade your pirate ships to accommodate your ever increasing crew!
Organize and develop your own pirate island. An entire build mode lets you manage the exact layout and functionality of your hideaway as you use it as your base of operations for your escapades.
Customize the load-out of each and every battle ready member of your pirate entourage. You'll need every sword, every buckler, and every ability you can spend your points on for the dangerous flintlock and cutlass filled battles that await you!
- Tactical combat! A well crafted turn based tactical RPG full of nuance and depth!
- Upkeep your pirate island! Build and expand, even turn it into a tourist attraction to rake in the dough!
- Sail the...
Control your Solvalou ship and destroy the Xevious forces! Fire the zapper missiles against air-based enemies and drop the blaster bombs down upon ground-based targets. Destroy Andor Genesis to earn bonus points! Unique enemies, interesting background music, a variety of vertically scrolling background environments and many hidden game play features differentiated Xevious from the other shooting games released at the time. Are you devious enough to beat Xevious?
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Wii.
Mario Party 4 (Japanese: マリオパーティ4, Hepburn: Mario Pātī Fō) is a party video game for the GameCube, developed by Hudson Soft and published by Nintendo. Mario Party 4 is the fourth installment in a series of board game style, and was the first game in the series to be released for GameCube. It was released in North America on October 21, 2002, in Japan on November 8, 2002, and in Europe and Australia on November 29, 2002. It is the fourth game in the Mario Party series. Mario Party 4 is followed by Mario Party 5.
Mario Party 4 features eight playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Princess Daisy and Waluigi from the Mario series, who can be directed as characters on six themed game boards in the game. The objective of the game is to earn as many stars as possible, which are obtained by purchase from a single predefined space on the game board. Each character's movement is determined by a roll of a die, with a roll from each player forming a single turn. Each turn in Mario Party 4 is followed by a minigame in which characters compete for coins they can...
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Co-op Multiplayer Game
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Handheld/Mobile Game
-- Game Critics Award 2015
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure. In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot...
PGM 2 puts you in charge of creating your very own successful e-sport organization. To achieve this you, as Manager, need to take good care of your Pro Gamers physical and mental health to make sure they can deliver on match day. If they do, your team may survive another day in the dog-eat-dog world of professional e-sport.
- Build and customize your own house according to your own dreams and your Pro Gamers needs. Build a toilet to avoid accidents. Make sure the fridge is well stocked and the beds comfy to keep everyone at their best.
- Choose how your Pro Gamers should improve their performance in the area you find most important using the attribute points.
- Name and design the logo for your team.
- When you’ve taken care of the Pro Gamers earthly needs it’s time to embark on the road to stardom. Choose the lineup that will perform best right now and enter the arena. Do you prefer the bad shooter that has great leadership skills or the pro gamer with lightning fast reactions but with a real bad temperament?
- Join your Pro Gamers as they face off against the...
▶ Draw your game's world on a piece of paper, using four different colors (black, blue, green and red).
▶ Use the 'Draw Your Game' app to take a picture of your drawing.
▶ Wait 10 seconds, while Draw Your Game transforms the drawing into a game.
▶ Play your game, with a character that you can control.
▶ Share your creation with other Draw Your Game users.
Four different colors to create the world of your choosing:
▶ Black for stationary floors/ground;
▶ Blue for movable objects that the character can push around;
▶ Green for elements that the character will bounce off of;
▶ Red for objects that will destroy the character or the blue objects.
Draw Your Game allows you to create an infinite number of worlds, either on the same sheet of paper or by adding new sheets, one after the other, to create a real story line.
There are two available modes:
▶ “Create” mode, to create your own worlds;
▶ “Play” mode, to play in the worlds...
SUPER addictive. SUPER challenging. SUPER BOMB RUSH!
A new era of hardcore Defuse 'em Up has begun!
Super Bomb Rush is a quick fire, highly challenging, retro inspired, bomb defusal arcade smash! You'll need nerves of steel and pixel perfect timing to overcome an onslaught of twitchy, insta-kill bombs, only to discover that the better you get, the more complex the bomb engine becomes!
Can you clear all 50 and proclaim yourself a Master of defusal? Just remember to REMAIN CALM!
- Addictive, challenging, yet rewarding bomb defusal action!
- Arcade Mode beckons with 50 intense bombs to conquer!
- Versus Mode allows you to challenge a friend to a duel to the boom!
- Co-op Mode allows you and a friend (or friends!) to work together to overcome the barrage as a team!
- Goal Rush Mode is a unique, stage-based quest mode where you tackle fiendish challenges!
- Delve deeper into SBR! by completing special Challenges that unlock super-secret content!
- Music produced by ArgoFox. A soundtrack so full of pure energy and filthy bass, it should be made illegal!
The StoryThe year is 2015 and humanity has made a big step: The Pry Rover has successfully landed on Mars, roaming in the Red Planet's desert in search for any evidence of life form. Unfortunately, scientists didn't like what the mobile laboratory found, the inhabitants of Mars got infuriated by the ultra robot’s presence and it is up to you to save the world from the upcoming alien threat!
But you are not alone, your bases can be upgraded to deadly machineguns or bring up the heat using their ultra-charged laser beams. For the tough green-skinned guys, be sure to enable your most powerful weapons and the booster packs that will absolutely devastate your enemies! So, what do you say Commander, are you ready for this challenge or will Earth as we know it end...
- Pixel Art - Simple pixel art based on old school platformer.
- 55 Levels - split into 5 chapters.
- Evolving Enemies - Blow up cyborg enemies and challenging Bosses.
- Collect Coins - Coins can be used to purchase weapons from in game weapon's shop.
- Controller Support - Keyboard still required to navigate the game menu.
- 8Bit Music - Listen to 7 beautiful 8bit tracks composed by Ozzed.
- High Difficulty - get ready to die a lot, i hope you don't mind.
Kill enemies collect coins use coins to buy different weapons from in game weapon's shop.
Yie Ar Kung-Fu (イー・アル・カンフー, Ī Aru Kanfū) is a 1985 arcade fighting game developed and published by Konami. Along with 1984's Karate Champ, which influenced Yie-Ar Kung Fu, it is one of the games that established the basis for modern fighting games.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear is an action, shooter and strategy game developed by Red Storm Entertainment and Ubisoft Milan. It was originally released in 1999. Red Storm Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and Classic Macintosh.
Bill Brown scored the game.
F-Zero is a futuristic racing video game developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES). The game was released in Japan on November 21, 1990, in North America in August 1991, and in Europe in 1992. F-Zero is the first game of the F-Zero series, and was one of the two launch titles (along with Super Mario World) for the SNES in Japan; but was accompanied by additional initial titles in North America and Europe. It was re-released for the Virtual Console service on the Wii in late 2006, the Wii U in early 2013, and on the New Nintendo 3DS in early 2016. Nintendo re-released F-Zero in the United States in September 2017 as part of the company's Super NES Classic Edition.
The game takes place in the year 2560, where multi-billionaires with lethargic lifestyles created a new form of entertainment based on the Formula One races called "F-Zero". The player can choose between one of four characters in the game, each with their respective hovercar. The player then can race against computer-controlled characters in fifteen tracks divided into three leagues.
F-Zero has been acknowledged by critics as one of the greatest...
The Incredible Machine is a puzzle game developed by Jeff Tunnell Productions. It was originally released in 1992. Sierra On-Line published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
The Incredible Machine is available on PC.
It was produced by Jeffrey Tunnell. It was scored by Christopher Stevens.
Washing, cleaning, waxing, colour change, repairing - fulfill all the wishes of your customers!
Buy used cars, repair and sell them. Do you want to earn more? Find out about trends and Pimp cars before selling. New spoilers? Special painting? Or maybe engine tuning? In Car Mechanic Manager everything this is possible!
- 8 types of cars
- 5 types of buildings
- 14 kinds of services
- 40 levels of upgrades
- 37 special tasks to perform
- The system of changing Trends
- More than a million combinations of visual cars
- Unlimited expansion of the company
- Purchase and rental of billboards advertising space
Eye on the ball names Wheye had come to the planet where his friends studied local species. His friends went missing, the planet is about to blow and only Wheye can save everyone. He will have to face different trials on his own.
4 different genres in one game!
Every level is a separate genre: runner, metroidvania, point'n'click quest and puzzle-platformer.
Unique visual style of each level
Colorful graphics created using different tools - from hand drawing to CG flat-design.
Original music which builds up enjoyment received from playing the game.
Game without words
The plot will be understandible to each one of you, since the story is told without using a single word.
- Over 200+ Unique items, weapons, armor, and magic spells!
- Classic RPG elements - Detailed stats and armor with powerful full- set bonuses!
- Unique melee combat and spellcasting system!
- Arcade- style gameplay - all content is unlocked from the start!
- Integrated controller support for all popular gamepads!
- Dynamic lighting and fancy visual effects
- Seeded Runs - play in the same dungeon as your friends for an even playing field in determining who's the very best!
- Three special challenge modes for seasoned players- Infinite Run, Boss Rush, and Time Attack!
- 50+ Monsters and enemies to fight!
- Packed with secrets and rare content!
Or maybe you played 7 wonders ? In any case you'll love our game.
The game is card-based civilization strategy board game.
It is also online multiplayer for 3-5 people, in which you play with cards, coins, cardboards for 7 wonders and much much more.
The game has two different game play types:
1) Online multiplayer - you play versus real people from all around the world.
2) Play VS Robots (beta) - you can play versus computer robots offline (easy ones so far).
The game has also amazing graphics and is perfect for your family.
There are three decks in the game and 3 epochs in which players play cards, resolve army conflicts and score points.
Epic Pinball is an arcade game developed by Digital Extremes and Epic Games. It was originally released in 1993. Epic MegaGames published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Epic Pinball on macOS, Linux and PC. The game is sold via GOG.
It was scored by Joshua Jensen and Robert A. Allen.
You will find yourself in an open world that lives and develops by its own laws. To survive and to fulfill its mission, you have to explore the island. Your goal -learn all about your appearance here.
In the world of Project: surviving built a real paradise with its creatures and plants. Constant changes in the environment can help you as well, and to play a cruel joke
*CHOICE OF EQUIPMENT
In the game you will be able to do yourself armor and wear it in order to protect themselves from wild animals.
Everything that you do is done manually or with the help of the bench, which is the game time will be your good helper!
You can make this island the way you wish thanks to the construction of a system in which you are limited only by your imagination!
*DYNAMIC DAY AND...