8 Best Games Like Spiral Knights You Should Play (2020)
Best Games Like Spiral Knights
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
Kit has since made a name for herself rounding up some of the most deadly scum in the galaxy. With her unique Darque Blade hovering at her side and obeying her every command, Kit can cut through even the toughest rogue drone while hunting down soft targets to make the planet a safer place to live. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid-back little sidekick who, when needed, serves as her protector.Key features:
An epic “tail” like no other
- Follow Kit through 13 levels including 2 exploration levels with her rideable alien mount Noot, as she travels around the colorful, frenetic world of Hollow Wish.
- Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments and find hidden areas.
- Jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting your way through multiple levels loaded with secret areas and hidden collectibles.
- Featuring a cast of 9 professional voice actors playing a total of 23 characters.Join Kit, Skiffy and the Darque Blade in this all new action adventure game!
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or...
Eldevin is the award winning indie story-driven Free to Play MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) from Hunted Cow Studios. Join thousands of other players and explore the mystical lands of Eldevin. Featuring more than 160 realms, each filled with unique creatures and characters for you to encounter. Explore vast open plains or descend underground into hidden caves and dungeons, making friends or foes of the various factions as you carry out your epic quest to defend Eldevin Kingdom.Features
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years...
Welcome to the Dark World. The world that is ruled by its own laws. The world where fire is the main treasure, and a shovel is a loyal friend and assistant. There’s enough trouble for villains here but there's double trouble for heroes. As a hero you will have to:
- Level up and equip yourself.
- Claim some space for your camp from the Dark World.
- Assemble a team of friends and helpers.
- Build and protect your camp.
- Solve the puzzles of old times.
- Destroy the insidious plans of enemies.
- Find and unearth many treasures.
- Save the princess and the whole world at the same time.
Quest Hunter is a story-driven RPG with treasure hunt, non-linear dialogues, puzzles and humor! Mysterious world, fascinating plot, interesting puzzles and insidious enemies are waiting for you!Basic Features
- Story-driven RPG: influence the storyline, choosing the answers in the dialogues. Untangle the insidious plans of your enemies and bring them out into the open. Save the world from the eternal darkness!
- Cooperative mode: play the game online with your friends. Fight against evil shoulder to shoulder or make a mass grave in the enemy’s lair!
- Random generated dungeons: try your luck, see if you can find the way out of...
Super Cane Magic ZERO is what happens when an action RPG takes place in the extraordinary world created by a witty comic book artist.
Explore the world of WOTF as Coso, Cosa and many other wacky characters. Collect items, fight monsters and explore crazy, dangerous places, alone or with the help of three friends in local co-op!
Sio is an Italian cartoonist, popular for his comic books and his hilarious videos on YouTube. If you wish to find out more about his works, visit his official website!
Right now we are somewhere near 50% of the whole production. This means you can expect roughly 3 times more content and, exponentially, much more gameplay time coming from the combination of randomized scenarios, story mode levels and local pvp arena mode levels. The following list is what we already have in-game.Challenge Mode with procedurally generated dungeonsRight now you can play a first iteration of our challenge mode levels as a standalone game mode with procedurally generated levels. Survive the deadly rooms and defeat all the enemies.RPG enginePrimary and secondary stats, perks and a modular inventory system have been implemented to support your adventures in the world of WOTF. 50 progression levels.Combat SystemPick up everything,...
Atom Universe is a Free-to-Play social Virtual World: a theme park featuring fun people and fun things: plenty of games, rides and amusements, as well as advanced social interactions.
Atom Universe is the best place to hang out: Everything you’ve ever loved about Fun Parks is here for you! From Carnival games like Coin Pushers, Shooting Galleries, Whack-a-Mole and Skeeball to big ones like Bowling, Mini Golf and Batting Cages, to the REALLY big ones - Ghost Trains, Rollercoasters and Karting.
And the BEST thing about Atom Universe is that you can do all of these things in the fine company of other people - bring friends along or come and meet lots of new ones!
Atom Universe is first and foremost a hub for people to meet, chat and socialise. It’s essentially like a chatroom, but with loads of fun to have alongside. All of our games involve some sort of element of multiplayer, some competitive and some co-operative, so you will always find people to get involved with!
Constantly evolving and growing, offering more things to explore all the time, Atom Universe is the funnest place not on Earth!