100 Games Like Stardew Valley You Should Play · GamesLikee
100 Games Like Stardew Valley If You're Looking for Something Similar . Here are 100 Best Games Like Stardew Valley for PC,macOS,Linux,PlayStation 4,iOS,Commodore / Amiga,Android,Nintendo Switch,Atari ST,Wii
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Magicka is a fun franchise. Based on Scandinavian mythology, we follow a story of four mages that have formed an order to protect Midgard from a warlock. Yet this warlock is just a pawn in the greater game of a demon Assatur, who wants to destroy wants to destroy the homeland of the mages. The game gives few nods towards some other known franchises as Warhammer, Warcraft or even Star Wars.
Gaming process is very complicated. Having no character class as it is, every mage can create his unique combinations from eight different types of magic - water, life, shield, cold, lightning, arcane, earth and fire. Some of them are not compatible such as fire and cold because of their opposing nature, but the game deeply explores the way to create a unique gameplay-style based on your preference. Around the world, you can find magickas - scrolls that contain new spells and magic. Supporting up to four players at the same time it is a very fun game despite having loads of technical issues, like bugs and other problems.
The Swapper is a classical platform game with several elements of Metroidvania focused on solving puzzles. The game follows a female astronaut stranded on the abandoned space research station in a science-fictional universe. Completing the game players will be able to learn more about the fate of researches and to restore the sequence of events held aboard the station. Players assume the role of the protagonist, as she tries to clarify the mystery of a unique item, which allows her to clone herself and to transfer the mind to the clone. Therefore, the cloning ability is a basic game mechanic that helps the player to solve puzzles and complete levels. The gameplay features traditional side-scrolling platformers’ elements: players control the 2D action from the third-person perspective. In the course of the completion, players are going to face obstacles of varying degrees of complexity ranging from simple barriers (however inaccessible for clones) to higher platforms or even gravity shutdowns.
Between our world and the world beyond it lies the Titan Souls, the spiritual source and the entirety of all living things. Now among the ruins and among the titans a lone hero armed with only one arrow gathers again the souls of the Titans in search of strength.
Titan Souls is a 2D game in the open world with a top-down camera. The player has only one arrow and can only withstand one hit from the enemies. The main task is to defeat 19 giant monsters called Titans, who can also endure only one hit. There is only one way to beat each titan and only difficulty increases: the fact that the player needs to retrieve the only arrow after every unsuccessful attempt
The developers were inspired by Dark Souls the series Shadow of the Colossus and "The Legend of Zelda", taking incredible complexity, atmosphere and puzzles from them. The game was meant for replaying for truly devoted fans to achieve faster times and fewer deaths.
Cave Story is a game in the Metroidvania platform-adventure genre, first released on PC in 2004. The game is set in deep dark caves on a floating island. The island is inhabited by a race of intelligent rabbit-like creatures called Mimigas.
Controlling the main character with a gamepad or a keyboard, the player explores an amazing and mysterious world, simultaneously solving platformer-puzzles and defeating enemies. In the world of the game, several types of weapons are available, and a victory in a duel with a foe will bring experience points. In the rest - Cave Story is a classic 2D platformer with polished controls and an interesting setting.
The unnamed main character wakes up in a dark cave without remembering who he is and where he came from. After reaching the settlement, he learns that the world of Mimigas is in danger and decides to help. In the + version of the game released on Steam in 2011, an alternative scenario that does not coincide with the original English localization of the game is featured, as well as an additional “Wind Fortress” level.
Knack is a beat 'em up platformer released by SCE Japan. It is the first title in the series, followed by Knack II, released 4 years afterward. The game was fancied to be a new generation Crash Bandicoot, it released simultaneously with the PS4 console and was provided bundled in some regions.
Gameplay centers around its self-titled protagonist whose primary ability is to disintegrate into little pieces called Relics and absorb various materials to be its parts. Thus Knack may turn into ice- iron- and crystal Knack getting bigger and smaller depending on the number of respectable materials within him. Other than that Knack is a usual beat them up: the player will be dodging, jumping, punching and kicking enemies in various fashions.
The game tells a story of a high-end world populated with advanced humans who have discovered the powers of Relics to compose Knack-like creatures and goblins who are presented as a lower race continually trying to start a war or rob humans.
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is a point-and-click adventure game developed by Revolution Software. It was funded through Kickstarter.
On an art exhibition in a modern-day Paris, a criminal disguised as a pizza boy shoots the art galleries owner and steals the painting that was captured by fascists in Catalonia in 1937. George and Nico accidentally meet each other and begin the investigation of this event.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is a 2-dimensional game that is, unexpectedly, features a third-person camera. Like in the previous titles of the series, the game still relies on its point and click user interface. In order to bring something new into the gameplay, Revolution Software added crafting into the game. Crafting allows creating new items that are essential to progress further into the game's levels.
Like in the previous game, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse relies on its hotspot system. There are special spots scattered across the levels. When the players stand right on them, several actions will become available for them.
Character death scenes are back again. It is possible to die if the players react too slow on something or make a wrong decision. The...
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The...
World War III - Black Gold takes the player to the near future. The political crisis has been going on for months, leading to worldwide turmoil. A secret conference of the UN Central Geological Commission reveals that worldwide oil reserves have reached dangerously low levels: Oil reserves will run out within 8-10 years. This proves too short for even the most highly industrialized countries to switch their economies to alternative energy sources. Soon, mass protests erupt all over the world, effectively shutting down the global economy. The Great Powers have declared WW III...FEATURES:
- 2 Game modes: for beginners and experts
- 3 Campaigns on three sites: the US, Russia and Iraq in 30 epic missions of courage and honour
- Fully 3D war terrain and units
- Day/night cycles and variable weather conditions affect the game and your strategies
- "Technology Tree" weapons research system
- Tunnels, trenches and interconnected underground tunnel systems)
- Ability to modify the 3D terrain (flattens terrain, create bulwarks or dig ditches)
- Advanced electronic battle systems: communications tapping, photo stream capturing
- Kamikaze and Stealth-units
- Camouflage and Jamming systems
- Defence systems: missile defence, decoys, anti-chemical filters
- Anti-aircraft, anti-tank, mass destruction weapons
- Challenging Multitplayer-Mode for up to 8 players over LAN & EarthNet
Two teams fight each other in action packed matches. With a variety of missions like bomb planting, hostage rescue, V.I.P. assassination, capture the flag, construction, zombies, deathmatch and team deathmatch. You have access to a huge arsenal of weapons - also including crazy stuff like portal guns, lasers, RPGs and much more. Play online, in LAN or against bots. Use the built-in map editor to create your own maps within seconds or write Lua scripts to modify and extend the game!
CS2D is 100% FREE! Zero costs. No payments. No pay to win. No way to spend money.
That's right! You don't have to pay anything to play this game! We just want you to have some fun!
- Fast paced online action (or offline against Lua scripted bot AI)
- Pistols, shotguns, rifles, sniper rifles, (S)MGs, grenades and many other weapons
- Many game modes: Classic (Bombs, Hostages, VIP), Deathmatch, Zombies, Construction...
- Easy to use map editor with entity/trigger system
- Console & buy scripts
- Modify & extend with Lua scripts (yes, we also have mods with funny hats!)
- Dynamic light effects and a "GTA 2"-like top-down 3D mode
- Win, Linux & MacOS...
You play as a man called Jacob Reeves. A man who has lost his reason to live.
He throws himself into a blackness to end his misery, but instead of it being the end he wakes up without a memory of his life before.
You will travel through the abstract world of Silence of the Sleep to find the very reason for your
Now that is a good question!
Here are some info about Silence of the Sleep that I believe are worth knowing:
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, digitally drawn graphics
- Unique music from one end to another
- Minimalistic interface - I won’t hold your hand through the game
- Challenging puzzles
- No shooting - Enemy encounters are pretty rare and you can’t kill the enemies, avoid and hide from them to survive
- Original gameplay and twisting story - Silence of the Sleep has well crafted balance between horror and adventure, this allows me to build different atmospheres which brings variety to gameplay
- One man game - Graphics, animation, coding, music... You name it!
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)Features:
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Steal a pirate ship!
- Learn to speak Orc.
- Open the portal to the Fairy Realm.
- Find the hidden world of Dragons and try not to get eaten!
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you...
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
The peaceful Realm of Dreams is about to be consumed by a dark and terrible nightmare. You must venture into the darkness and battle fearsome literary foes such as Hyde, the Headless Horseman and Dracula. Are you brave enough to face the most maleficent recesses of the human imagination? Join Lily on a sugar-coated adventure about inner strength and trust with a dark interior.
Sweet Lily Dreams is an epic RPG with a cute surface and dark, adult themes on the inside. Lily, along with her comrades Faith (a dog) and Curly Trick (a cat), journey into the Realm of Dreams and end up at the center of the battle between good and evil. All is not as it seems and sweet Lily is about to learn that books are safer than reality, that trust is not to be given lightly, and that good does not always triumph.
"What comes immediately to mind as a summation of the story's concept is the characters from preschool sing-along videos being thrown into Middle Earth and asked to defeat Lord Sauron by way of the horror shelf of your local DVD rental store."
- Indie Game Magazine
- Explore a massive world of classic...
Tiny Goblins call on you to protect their fort, in exchange for armor, money and new moves to smash and loot minions!
Goblins build towers, barracks and catapults over each wave to help you fight back bigger minions and bosses!Play Against The Twitch Chat! Enable Twitch integration to allow your viewers to directly control units
- Fight as a boss troll with 12 upgradeable skills. Kick, Knock, Wheel, Quake, Taunt, Jump, Ram and Loot your way through the horde!
- Defeat various enemies: from small rats to huge ballista-wielding rhino and buffalo bosses. 21 types of enemies and 15 bosses.
- Manage the crowd of goblins. Make them builders, looters, miners, loggers and more to harvest resources, restore the fort, get the loot and build new structures.
- Manage the fort. Build and upgrade 7 buildings with 3 levels of upgrades from small huts to great castles.
- Build and upgrade defense towers. Each fort has 4 towers with 4 types of weapons (stone-thrower, archer, catapult, bomber). Also upgrade weapon types at the barracks.
- Hire and upgrade orc mercenaries for support- but don’t let them die on the battlefield!
- More than 50 goals and achievements.
Drayt Empire - Features:
- Classic side view, turn based battle system.
- At least 8 Hours of Gameplay.
- Seek out, collect and equip up to 20 Crystals that will boost your power and abilities or give you special items.
- Enjoy mini games, go digging in the desert for treasure or do a spot of fishing.
- All new animated Menu System.
- A stunning soundtrack by Snowflake.
It be the golden age of pirates! Dogs of the sea! Quite literally.
Our swashbuckling sausage-dog star is Gaius James Rover, son of the famous clown Jolly Rover, who died from a blow to the groin from an improperly loaded joke cannon.
Following the tragically comedic death of his father, young Gaius, who insists on using his middle name James, goes to live with his uncle, a wealthy plantation owner on a small Caribbean island. While practising a particularly tricky juggling move, he accidentally taints a barrel of rum with tobacco, creating a potent and addictive brew which he coins ‘Jolly Rover’, one of the most prized substances in the Caribbean.
Alas, the wealth of Jolly Rover sales only manages to fill the pockets of his uncle, and Gaius longs for action and adventure and, more importantly, the opportunity to start his own circus and follow in the footsteps of his father.
It is not long before the fumbled juggling ball of opportunity raps Gaius smartly on the head yet again. While his uncle is away, a large contract for Jolly Rover arrives from Guy DeSilver, Governor of the notorious Groggy Island, with payment upfront!
In a blinding flurry of...
Enter a cutthroat arena with more than 12 heroes including the Dwarf Forgemaster, Octo Pirate, Princess Ranger, and the Demonic Knight!
- Compete in absolute chaos in Free-for-All or group up and take on other players in classic Team Deathmatch.
- Mix and match Spell Scrolls and equipment between rounds to optimize your build (like a MOBA).
- Utilize positive and negative status effects to your advantage!
- Or...for those wishing for a greater challenge. Recruit up to 3 other players to take on Dragon Mode, facing off against one of three powerful element dragons for exclusive rewards!
*4 randomly-chosen characters are available for free players each week. Premium players can access the original 12 characters permanently.
- Collecting Gold increases damage dealt
- Collides with opponents head-on
- Leaves a trail of poisonous Dirty Water
- Fires a Death Cannon
- Conceals in the terrain
- Sets traps to immobilize enemies
- Temporarily reduces cooldown of Spell Scrolls
- Increased Mana regeneration
- 2D top-down battle style - with a pixel-art aesthetic
- Free-to-play - four free players available each week, in-game currency to earn permanent Hero...
Your actions will define how the story evolves, multiple paths and choices will result in different endings.
If you didn't play Final Quest that's OK. Final Quest II is a standalone game. For the best experience in FQII however, we do recommend playing the first game in the series.
Final Quest II Features:
- Return to the world of Paylea. Explore and adventure through a vast world with a variety of unique environments
- Find and recruit allies to your team
- Unlock hidden areas with secret passwords
- Recruit monsters to be your pets
- New treasure hunter system - Dig and find items
- New Pixel weather system
- Mini games
- Collect weapons, armours and secret key items.
Build a village, and die trying!A major part of the game is village management, and trying to discover new and creative ways to use the tools at your disposal to keep yourself alive as long as possible. In this game, you will lose frequently, but with every failure you learn a little bit more about how to survive and apply that knowledge to your next attempt.
Several Game ModesCurrently, the game offers three game modes. Survival, Sandbox and Peaceful.
Survival is the game the way it was meant to be played, as a brutal survival style village sim, you will probably die often trying to figure out the best way to survive, but that's half the fun right?!
Peaceful is very similar to Survival, but it's balanced...
All the elements of the magic world of this game is connected with each other. The terrifying world you have to explore is full of powerful artefacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Presently, the first world of the game is completed : it's around 10hrs gameplay
• The game will have 5 absolutely different and also randomly generated worlds and more than 10 secret worlds. Every world has its own design, music and gameplay.
• During the game you will meet great amount of bosses.
• All the elements in this magic world interact with each other.
• The dangerous underworld you will explore is full of powerful artifacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Every game will be unique. Get ready to survive in this dark and doomed world.
• The process of finding the artifacts and special tools is very interesting; you have to solve difficult puzzles.
- Solve jigsaw puzzles of varying complexity
- 40 images from the National Gallery of Art
- Cute, cherry, and beautiful 3D graphics
- Fun, casual gameplay for everyone!
- In the game there are
- 15 kinds of weapons
- 15 different maps
- 7 enemies
- 10 characters
You can unlock them all by achieving certain goals in the game.
- Adventure across 65 boards spread over 9 themed zones
- Test your mettle against 8 deadly bosses
- Fire and guide J1M to take out hard to reach enemies, blast open new passages and explore
- Receive important updates and explore the relationship...
Download and play today to find out why Cthulhu Realms is so crazily addictive!
How to Play the Game:
In Cthulhu Realms, each player tries to drive their opponent insane or have more sanity than their opponents when the deck runs out.
Each player starts the game with a small deck comprised of initiates, goons and followers. Five cards from the deck form a row of available cards on the table; with more than two players, place three available cards between each pair of players.
Each turn, you start with five cards in hand, playing those cards in order to put locations into play, boost your own sanity or reduce that of others, collect conjuring power to acquire new cards, and remove cards from the game. You can use the power of your locations once each turn. At the end of your turn, discard any cards still in hand and all entities and artifacts that you played.
If you lose all of your sanity, you're out of the game. If you're the only...
The villagers of San Cristobal hold an annual festival called Flores de los Muertos, "Flowers of the Dead" - a carnival during which the entire village comes together to ward off the spirit of the Weeping Woman. The disappearances have miraculously stopped and the residents of San Cristobal consider themselves lucky that the festival has kept the Weeping Woman at bay... until now. The Weeping Woman has returned, and only you can stop her!
Special Collector's Edition Features include:
- The 'Tale of El Sombrerón' bonus chapter
- Achievements and morphing collectibles
- Wallpapers and concept art
- Integrated strategy guide and more!
Let the battle begin! The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe add-on continues the renowned Cossacks II:Napoleonic Wars game. It depicts the rather short historic period of the Napoleonic wars. The Napoleon wars changed Europe forever, leading to the formation of empires and putting an end to almost one thousand years of constant strife between small states. The game provides mass-scale battles between thousands-strong armies of the nations involved in conflicts during this period. The theatres of operation introduce France, Britain, Austria, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, and three nations not represented in the original game – Spain, the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), and the Confederation of the Rhine.
The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe reconstructs in detail the soldiers' uniforms weapons and architecture of each nation. Each nation's army has its unique units and possibilities. The game includes over 180 units 190 buildings and 1200 flora and fauna elements. When developing the combat system the peculiarities of early 19th century warring were taken into account as was the value of formations provisions and troop morale. Tactical tricks utilized by military commanders of the time are fully reflected in the game. An "honest" system of bullet and cannonball ballistics based on physics...
There are two difficulty levels: the normal green forest and the winter forest. Survival in the winter forest is more difficult due to some resources being more scarce. The entire game world is [randomly] generated, but its size is limited. It is populated by most diverse wildlife and filled with useful and useless items, many of which are needed to create tools and weapons or just tasty dishes... All these things will help you to survive and to find an exit from the forest.
Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction. If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps.
Discover rusty suburbs, perishing cities, massive factories and mysterious machines. Experience the escalating conflict between two peoples, while running up walls, jumping across chasms and flying through streams of lava. Expect to be dazzled by an ever-changing environment with fresh mechanics. Play a lovingly crafted platformer adventure from the creators of Tiny & Big!Features
- Look different, at the touch of a button. Influence how the world responds to your appearance.
- Run up the walls and along the ceiling. Get ready for an adrenaline rush from dastardly puzzles.
- Gladden your eyes with finest comic panels, beautifully illustrated backgrounds, and 6 diverse worlds waiting to be explored.
- It creaks, it cracks, it crunches! - A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
- Compete with your friends on lightning-fast levels with high score leaderboards.
Tompi can walk, jump, roll on the ground, he can plan with the propeller he has in his hat, throw many types of projectile weapons, defend himself with a shield, fight with a sword, use a jetpack, climb the lianas, cling to ceilings, climb walls and jump between walls.
He can also use special items as stop the time, become invisible, super speed, enhance his projectile weapons or use the invulnerability.
Collect all the secret pieces and coins scattered throughout the levels to improve your skills, and to buy and improve your weapons and special items.
The game has an Online World Ranking. If you get enough coins you will be in the top 50!.
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style roleplaying games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell's story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining Lita's quest. Relive the golden age of the RPG with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- EXPLORATION - Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of...
- Marathon – Get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
- Endless – Go as high as level 30 and keep clearing lines as long as possible.
- Ultra – Get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
- Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
- Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out your opponents.
- Power-Up Battle – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carousel and make your opponent’s Well shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let it Rain and dump garbage down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you out by clearing away a number of your lines – especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
- Haunted – Complete Marathon mode while your Tetriminos disappear.
- Landslide – Try to clear lines while random Minos are dumped on your screen every 10 turns.
- Time's Up – Starting with a 30 second game, clear lines and perform...
Larry Laffer is a short, tacky, balding, forty-year-old man who has been living with his mother until recently. He used to be in the software business, but decided to leave everything behind as he moved to the city of Lost Wages in pursuit of sexual fulfillment. Clad in a white polyester leisure suit, Larry finds himself outside of Lefty's Bar, determined to finally lose his virginity - or commit suicide if he is unable to achieve that goal before dawn.
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards is the first game in Al Lowe's Leisure Suit Larry series, largely inspired by the text adventure Softporn Adventure, though with a greatly enhanced script containing more humorous descriptions and dialogue. A text parser is used to input commands for interaction with a graphical environment. Progress is achieved by collecting various items and figuring out which of those may be essential for conquering the hearts of the several female characters appearing in the game.
- Includes Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards and its VGA Version
(The VGA Version of the game is available through steam. Right click on the game...
Some of the upcoming new gameplay features:
- Take out multiple targets at the same time with a powerful Multi-Kill ability
- Scan the room for useful objects and targets with Party Vision
- You can now pickup up to 3 extra items in your inventory. Why not light up the dance floor with a gas canister?
The game is currently in Alpha 1 stage, follow the game's development right here, click that FOLLOW button under the trailer!
The world is ruined; humanity has disappeared and all that remains are robots, trying to find a new purpose in existence. But for Poncho, the adventure is just beginning! Explore an open world full of colourful characters, leaping between parallax layers to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles. Can you make it to the Red Tower, meet your Maker and ultimately save humanity?
- A 2D world with 3D thinking! Use brains as well as platforming skill, moving back and forth through Poncho's world as well as left and right to progress.
- Discover new challenges around every corner: platforms that move when you do, areas that switch from 3D to 2D and back again, shifting walls, seemingly impossible ascents and much more!
- A philosophical and intriguing storyline filled with mystery and a dark twist...
- An open world adventure, with a multitude of solutions to every area, hidden secrets and multiple endings!
- Randomly generated NPC characters and critters that react to Poncho's presence make the world feel alive!
- Seek out and find new abilities to unlock even more secrets hidden in...
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
Plunge into the fantastic journey with the game Mahjong! Complete more than 150 levels, get awards, finish more than 200 quests, collect many collections and help elves to survive on the mysterious island.
With their kingdom in ruins the elves were forced to set off overseas to search for a new home. By fate's will, a storm crushed their ships on the shores of a lost island. High mountains, fragrant valleys and shimmering rivers - what else might the children of nature need? But their beautiful new world is filled with danger. When attempting to leave, the elves learn that the island is surrounded by an impenetrable magic storm. The survivors recall a legend about the last of the ancient elves, who shall awake from a thousand year's sleep to help them overcome hardship.
A tower-defense game where you can play as the attacker has been done before, but GTB lets you play the same maps as attacker OR defender, and even lets you save out your attack as a recording to defend against. An online-challenge system lets you upload your custom maps and custom units and attacks for other players to fight against. Speaking of custom units, GTB doesn't have simple pre-built units, but allows you to build them from individual components, and even design the appearance and colors of every single unit. An unlocks system gradually reveals more modules, abilities and unit 'hulls' to experiment with.
GTB also features an integrated map editor that lets you trivially change and tweak existing maps, or create entirely new ones, and the process of sharing these custom maps with...
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair is an action, adventure and arcade game developed by Konami Digital Entertainment. It was originally released in 2010. It was published by Konami. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game is sold via PlayStation Store.
It was produced by Koji Igarashi. It was directed by Shutaro Iida. Tomoaki Hirono and Yasuhiro Ichihashi scored the game.
If you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam. (Online play is 90% stable at this time.)
Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of...
The war-game March of the Eagles focuses on the dramatic conflicts of Europe during 1805 to 1820. Explore one of the defining periods in European history with this experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy, Paradox Development Studio. The makers of Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis now bring The Napoleonic War to life in this war-focused strategy game.Main Features
- Take command: Rise to power in the era of the Napoleonic Wars and move on to claim the control of Europe
- Lead your nation: Attack your opponents and defend your nation’s border while the tension rises. Expand your nation with war, negotiation and keep your empire from falling apart
- Europe is at your feet: Explore a historical topographic map in full 3D with a complete view of Europe
- Command your troops: Use the combat order system and manage your troops to secure as much power as possible
- Experience true warfare: Organize your armies, manage logistics, raid your enemy's supply lines and set the strategy for your armies, fleets and more
- Use diplomacy: Form coalitions against other major powers
- Explore the new idea system: Embrace new technology, military tactics and economical organization
Zahhak has Sasha's body and is going to use it to claim the powers of the Immortals. Lilly has vowed to stop Zahhak at whatever cost, even if she has to kill her own sister to do it.
Continue your journey from Curse of the Immortals with new puzzles, new skills, runes and trinkets, new characters and 10 new pets, two of which can join you in battle at the same time.
Beware of Dracula and his ghoulish minions as you enter his lair…
Castlevania marked the beginning of Konami’s acclaimed series, one that is still going strong today!
As vampire hunter Simon Belmont, you must fight your way through Dracula's castle teeming with ghosts, goblins, demons and other supernatural creatures. Six challenging levels await before you finally confront the Count himself.
Step into the shadows of the deadliest dwelling on Earth. You’ve arrived at Castlevania, and you’re here on business: to destroy the curse of the Evil Count, once and for all. Make your way through six monstrous floors filled with bats, ghosts, zombies, and every kind of ghoulish creature you can imagine. Use the legendary whip Vampire Killer and a host of deadly weapons to battle your way to Dracula’s chamber and.the ultimate duel of good vs. evil.
You'll need your wits and weapons to survive because when you finally meet Dracula, you know he’ll be going for the jugular. So keep your courage up and your stake sharp!
Golf Story combines the sheer excitement of golf with a serious story
that plays out over 8 different courses. Play the story of a golfer who
is forced to give up all that he holds dear for one last shot at
accomplishing his dreams.
But all is not so simple in the world of golf. To best today's players
you have to be able to keep up with them both on and off the course.
Tee up anywhere! You'll be surprised by how many problems can be
solved by hitting a golf ball at them.
Explore 8 unique environments, each with their own courses,
challenges, people and secrets.
Play through a dramatic story with a diverse cast of characters.
One last drop, close your eyes. A dreamless sleep, and the hope, the curse of being alive in the morning, with the certitude that everyday is exactly the same.
Shouldn't it be time for me to finally chase the past I gave up a long time ago? What a strange last thought, but it's getting dark, too dark to think... Maybe... Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers..."
She fell in the majestic nothingness of the night while the singer on the old radio player was whispering his quiet prayer: "I'll take the fate the daylight brings".
Fragments and details, rainy nights and blurry lights are all VOID&MEDDLER focuses on. A single night intrusion into Fyn's life and hopes. Tired of the last two years she spent wandering without a goal and without memories, among disenchanted strangers, and pitiless scavengers, Fyn decided to put an end to all of this. She’ll have a few hours to make things right, and seek strong, pure and substantial memories. In a city where...
Cuban Missile Crisis offers an alternative interpretation of the events that followed the infamous nuclear stand off between the United States and Cuba. As the stalemate collapsed, the two superpowers unleashed their nuclear arsenal on the world, levelling its metropolitan expanses and leaving scorched radioactive deserts. The cities that managed to survive the disaster realised that the most precious resources were now clean earth and water. The remaining world citizens found themselves in a war fighting for their very survival.
Cuban Missile Crisis provides an interesting mix of real-time battles and a turn-based global strategy mode, forcing players to use tactical troop movements while managing resources and armies. Conquer new resources, track new borders, create a new map of the world.Features
- Dozens of missions, through the four sides of the conflict (USSR, the French and German alliance, China, the American and British alliance).
- New types of weapons and equipment including helicopters, rockets, reconnaissance troops, etc.
- Radioactive contamination zones that have an influence upon military equipment and troops.
Drop Alive combines all the right ingredients; entertainment, challenge, an exclusive soundtrack and the beauty and charm of heartwarming, handmade illustrated scenarios, an experience both adults and children will forever enjoy and cherish.Main Features
- Have fun as you navigate through 12 different levels, each with an aesthetic and peculiarity of its own!
- Original Drop Alive exclusive music. Delight yourself with a warm and fun soundtrack of over 10 themes!
- Collectables, Achievements, Cards and Full controller support.
- Alternate between 3 different states; liquid, solid and gas, to overcome every obstacle thrown your way.
- Leaderboards. Challenge your friends!
- Warning (as in "don’t say we didn’t warn you"): Do not, by any means, let this cute little fellow fool you. Drop Alive ain’t as easy as...
Murder and capture your way to the top, using an ever increasing arsenal of silly weaponry and items, the powers of deflect, attract and freeze, as well as various powerups.
Make your own maps, using custom made tilesets and background sprites and create your own custom player skin to make you stand out on the battlefield.
Lock and load: it's time for Deadly Games. From the makers of Jagged Alliance, 1995's Game of the Year (Power Play magazine) comes the multiplayer strategy game chambered with new features.
More ways to play. Play the new solo campaign or choose multiplayer mode via your network connection. More power. The included scenario editor provides infinite replay ability. Create your own maps, traps and enemies. Use the campaign editor to create your own deadly games. More mercenaries. Choose from 70 different mercs, including 10 new ones - plus all 60 of the original Jagged Alliance mercs. More weapons. Fun new war toys include mortars, grenade launchers, boobytrap kits and more! More terrain. Skirmish through jungles, deserts, towns and frozen wastelands.
And more attitude than ever!A highly requested multiplayer mode for the icon of turn-based tactical games An abundance of authentic weapons and equipment Dozens of extremely challenging missions that will put your tactical acumen to the test