Filter by Platform Wii
Tomb Raider: Anniversary retraces Lara Croft's original genre-defining adventure globe-trotting 3rd person action-adventure in pursuit of the legendary Scion artifact. Using an enhanced 'Tomb Raider: Legend' game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara's adventure and pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as the Scion right up to today's technology standards and offers gamers a completely new gameplay experience. Re-imagined, Anniversary delivers a dynamic fluidly and fast Lara Croft, massive environments of stunning visuals, intense combat and game pacing, and an enhanced and clarified original story.
- Epic Exploration - The lost city of Atlantis and ancient Egyptian pyramids are ripe for discovery: explore every hidden dark crevice and impossible heights; enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries; open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara's past.
- Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Lethal Predators - The wilderness awaits with a wide range of bestial predatorsfrom bats to wolves to bearsready to defend their territory from human encroachment. New and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved...
Wield powerful magic and engage in epic battles in your quest to destroy the Horcruxes and Voldemort Himself.
Developed by the makers of the best-selling children's title, LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, BIONICLE Heroes brings to life the characters and world of LEGO's BIONICLE universe. This brand-new action/adventure title for kids allows players to control the entire 2006 toy lineup of BIONICLE action figures, which features both the heroic Toa Inika and the villainous Piraka.
Battle and explore your way through the jungles, volcanoes, and deserts of the mysterious island of Voya Nui in this epic quest. In order to survive, players will need to master the powerful weapons and elemental powers of each BIONICLE character in order to defeat the Piraka and to solve the challenges and puzzles of this uniquely, interactive LEGO universe. Spanning over 25 different levels and 6 elemental zones, players will experience the ultimate BIONICLE adventure.
The Official BIONICLE video game featuring the entire range of the latest BIONICLE action figure toys including both the evil Piraka and heroic Toa Inika.
- Master the unique weapons and elemental powers of all of the Toa Inika and Piraka.
- Battle your way through the rich, interactive BIONICLE universe of Voya Nui which is made...
Three long years have passed since Spyro and Cynder were trapped in the
crystal, since then Malefor has unleashed his evil onto the world. In
this third chapter of the epic Legend of Spyro® trilogy, Spyro must
fulfill his destiny and face the Dark Master. As evil spreads over the
world, Spyro and Cynder must discover new abilities and unlock their
true powers to defeat Malefor and stop him from destroying the world.
Reprising their roles as the characters of Spyro and his mentor Ignitus, are two popular Hollywood leading men, Elijah Wood (Frodo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings trilogy) and Gary Oldman (Sirius Black from the Harry Potter films). Joining the Spyro roster this year are Christina Ricci, Blair Underwood, Mark Hamill and Wayne Brady, rounding out an all-star voice cast.
Brand New Gameplay Features Include:
- Fly at Anytime - Players can now fly at any time with Spyro and Cynder
- Co-op Play - Players have the option of completing the game as either Spyro or Cynder, giving them more freedom to explore Spyro's world in completely new ways
ToeJam & Earl is an action game developed by Johnson Voorsanger Productions and published by Sega for the Sega Genesis console. Released in 1991, it centers on ToeJam and Earl—alien rappers who have crash-landed on Earth. As they attempt to escape the planet, players assume the role of either character and collect pieces of their wrecked spacecraft. ToeJam & Earl's design was heavily influenced by the role-playing video game Rogue, and took from it such features as the random generation of levels and items. It references and parodies 1980s and early 90s urban culture and is set to a funk soundtrack.
The game was positively received by critics, who praised its originality, soundtrack, humor and two-player cooperative mode. It attained sleeper hit status despite low initial sales, and its protagonists were used as mascots by Sega. ToeJam & Earl was followed by two sequels: ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron and ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth, released for the Sega Genesis and Xbox, respectively. The sequels' commercial and critical success was mixed. A fourth title, ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove, is currently in development with funds from Kickstarter. The game was re-released for the Wii's...
A thousand years after the original CRYSTAL CHRONICLES, the end of a great war has led to one tribe’s dominance, and another tribe’s apparent annihilation. The world has turned to technology, and magic is only used by outcasts called “crystal bearers.” Layle is one such crystal bearer, whose love of danger is about to send him on an extraordinary adventure.
- Enjoy a new chapter of the series that takes place a thousand years after the events of the original FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES, where technology has advanced to its peak and magic is considered taboo
- Encounter the first FINAL FANTASY game developed exclusively for Wii, complete with motion-driven gameplay and intuitive controls that are accessible for gamers of all levels. Enjoy a variety of actions including flying and third-person shooter style gameplay
- Step into the hero’s shoes and experience the action first-hand! Control Layle’s crystal bearer powers to battle adversaries, navigate through obstacles and move objects at will in a highly interactive environment
- Traverse the terrain, swing from high places or take a swim in a world in which all areas are open for exploration
- With an extra Wii...
Trick Racing redefined! Pilot your Robotic insect or animal racer around the tracks at high speeds while performing stunts. Fly off of massive jumps, crash through bowling pins, spin around high wires, or assemble a poker hand in the craziest races ever.
Face the world’s most dangerous animals, where a well-placed shot draws the line between life & death in this thrilling, non-stop hunting adventure! With 25 of the world's most dangerous animals, featuring 9 exotic locations from across the globe, you'll face non-stop danger in intense melee combat!
Discover Rapunzel and Flynn’s amazing world!
• Complete fun quests throughout the kingdom
• Play as Rapunzel and interact with Flynn, Pascal, and Maximus
• Nurture animal friends and brush Rapunzel’s hair
• Visit places inspired by the movie
• Master memory games and solve puzzles
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
Battle your friends in this all-new adventure, based on the world of DreamWorks Animation’s movie, How to Train Your Dragon! With countless ways to customize, you’ll design the coolest dragons to ever live on the Island of Berk. Explore this epic world as Hiccup or Astrid in Adventure Mode or experience fierce battle action in Arena Mode as you fight, fly, and fire your way to victory!
• Create your own Dragon|
Six types of dragon species and thousands of ways to customize their appearance and abilities
• Train Your Dragon
“Level Up” your dragon’s speed, power, fire, and more through challenges and training
• Endless Multiplayer Battles
Use your arsenal of dragons to battle your friends in a variety of unique environments
Experience the top hunting and fishing hotspots in North America in pursuit of record breaking big game, small game, turkey, upland birds, waterfowl and trophy fish species all combined into one incredible outdoor experience!